Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving

With thanksgiving coming this thursday I am thankful for a couple days off of work. I haven't had a day off since I last got sick in August and that was not enjoyable at all. We get the 24th and 25th off and also per manager's approval an early 1pm release on wednesday. We are just staying in town for the holiday but plan on camping friday night. Haven't picked out a place yet though I don't think there will be any competition since everyone is visiting each other.  As an update I am doing pretty good working everyday. Tyler is almost finished with his semester. Harvey just had his wellness check up exam and did well except that he weighs 61 pds and has some dental tartar. Guess he needs to brush more regularly! All the cats are doing well Penny, Runt, and Huey.  For Christmas we decided in order to save money we would stay home this year. My family will come down and spend the holiday with us. That's it for now.

No comments: