Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wedding Week

So, my wedding is now in three days and everything seems to going well. I have come to the conclusion that something won't go well and to just go with it and not get worked up about it.  Tyler and I went and got our marriage license on Monday and paid the photographer our last payment.  Otherwise we are just hanging out here in IL with my family enjoying their company. Tyler and I went to Cahokia mounds yesterday. It is a national historic site that is about 10 miles from my house. It is an area with large mounds of dirt build by people over a 1000 years ago. We were able to go to the museum and watch the movie, walk around the exhibits and at the end we walked up Monks Mound which is 100ft tall and has over 100 steps to climb. We had a great time and I loved showing him the place since it was a very frequented field trip spot when I was growing up. Though walking through the museum there were only 3 new exhibits.
Anyway, not much else to report. Just hanging out until the big day.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That's awesome that you took him to Cahokia Mounds! :) Congratulations on your wedding! I hope everything goes really well for you!

Kristen said...

That's really cool!!