Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Visit from Philly






From May 12th-May 17th, Rita came out to seattle to visit me. She likes to do this a couple times a year and only during good weather. So,when I complain about the crappy weather and then she comes to visit it always turns into being the nicest weather and her wondering what my problem is with the weather. This time we went to Orcas Island and spent the night at a B&B at Otter Pond outside of Moran State Park. On the Ferry over to Orcas we had the rare treat of seeing a three pods of killer(Orca whales) on our way over. It was magical! We also saw lots of wildlife at the B&B pond and on our hikes. We also did a lot of shopping at Uvillage and got manicures and pedicures at a salon near my house. Overall, it was a fun time that we got to spend together.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Jules, maybe you ought to move to a different state with better 'weather'? I love Seattle weather, it's not crappy to me nor to your mom!!! :)