Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Job Searching!! Ugh...


Well, I can't say that I have been up to much good lately. Same old stuff. The past month went by pretty uneventfully except for the fact that I am job searching and get phone calls every day from recruiters. These people are very cheerful and friendly though and seem to brighten your day even when the job sounds horrendous and they are doing their best to sell it to you. Haha! Last Friday I had a job interview and it went very well. I am just waiting to hear back. Fortunately, if I get the position I will be able to stay where I am at currently and not have to move anywhere. Phew! I don't like moving. Other than that I am just working at the hospital waiting for the day when I can give my two weeks notice and never have to deal with crazy patients again. Wait... I will still have to deal with crazy patients I just won't have to spend 8 hours continuously with them for two straight days. About the most exciting thing so far this past week was going to shopping at Banana Republic and buying $300.00 worth of clothes for only $50.00 bucks. Awesome sales! Well, that's it for now and I can't wait to wear my new clothes, except for the fact that I have to wait until the 9th cause all the pants have to be shortened. Ugh!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sounds like things are shaping up in your life. I do hope you get that job. That way you won't have to move, but more importantly you'll still be my roomie.hehe

I LOVE the part about you getting $300 worth of clothes for $50. Dang girl. I need to shop with you!